Meshoppen, Pennsylvania

I found a Great Dane puppy on Facebook, the breeder that had them seemed completely honest and open about everything, she had an answer for every question I asked. She seemed patient and understanding about all my concerns.

Just before I was to pick the puppy up, apparently he had a bad reaction to a vaccine and to be hospitalized for it, she could have lied and not told me at all, I wasn't picking him up for another week, so I completely thought, wow, what a good breeder to be so open about the whole situation! Well, needless to say it was all a lie!! Yes, he was sick, but she never took him to the vet. She kept telling me very day he was getting better and better.

I consulted with a few people about this allergic reaction to the vaccine, they said it could happen, but as long as he's getting better he should be fine. I picked him up a week later, an 8 week old Great Dane puppy weighing 6lbs and missing patches of fur with bumps all over his body! I've owned Danes for over 10yrs and should have known better than to take this tiny little malnourished pup, but i couldn't possibly imagine handing him back to these money hungry, backyard breeders!

She clearly only cares about the money! Karma may not know who you are yet, but I'll be sure to tell EVERYONE who you are!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of breeder. Great Dane Breeder needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned breeder in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Great Dane Breeder.

Comments

Newport News, Virginia, United States #1254810

Can some one tell me the name of the breeder I think I have a sick Brain dead puppy from her my self

Siggie Sperber dba GermanK9 should be avoided.

We had to put down a 14 month old with terrible genetic defects and she would not respond to the x-rays that were sent or the questions we asked....

I would never again buy a puppy from her.....

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #938747

Rahway, New Jersey, United States #938309

Thank you for posting this and hopefully shutting down this backyard breeder.